Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

STAR NEWS

Local News

HOUSE FIRE GUTS MARTINSVILLE HOME

No one was injured in a house fire Saturday afternoon in Martinsville.

The Martinsville Fire and EMS responded to 1243 Chatham Heights Road at around 3:40 p.m. and found smoke showing from the bedroom window of one story brick home.

Firefighters on the scene said the fire was contained but there was fire damage throughout the upstairs area.

The cause of the fire and estimate of the damage was not immediately known.

Martinsville Fire Chief and Fire Marshall
Fire officials wait for smoke to calm.
Martinsville Utilities helped by cutting the power to the home located at 1243 Chatham Heights Road

Powered by Star News. By local people, for local people.